Wednesday 17 July 2013

OPI Gel Nail Vanish Review and Experience


Hello everyone,

With prom tomorrow I booked myself in to have my nails done. I was so excited as I have had my nails done before, but never with the OPI Gels and my friend suggest I do a review on my experience. 

First of all I had the usual, nails filed into shape, cuticles treated and the base coat applied. She then started with the first colour 'Bubble Bath' it is this pretty light pink shade that was almost translucent.

After she'd applied this coat she put my hand into this OPI nail setting machine. When your hand was is the correct position it would set of the timer (set at 45 seconds) and the light, which would harden the nail vanish. She did this each time she applied a coat of vanish which was around four times. 

Since I was having a french manicure she next applied 'Alpine Snow' to create the white tip and then 'Princess Rule' this is again a beautiful light pink but this one had a subtle shimmer which I loved. 

Finally she applied the top coat and we were done. 

Overall I absolutely love them, they are meant to last up to two to three weeks, but I'll check back in with you and see if that happens. I think they're the perfect alternative to acrylics, they look more natural and are better for your nails!

The only downside is that you have to get them taken off professionally, which I think is quite a pain as I'd just want to have them put back on.

I hope you enjoyed this review and I would definitely recommend OPI Gels to you all.


No comments:

Post a Comment