Tuesday 23 July 2013

Outfit of the day - Wagamamas



Hello everyone, 

Sorry I've been so bad with posting recently, I've had a very hectic weekend with my dance school's annual dance show, 'Best of British'. Anyway today I thought I would show you my OOTD (Outfit Of The Day). I'm going out to Wagamamas with some friends tonight for my friend Nadia's birthday. It is quite a casual dinner, but I'm still hoping to look nice. Enjoy!

Top - Topshop
Jeans - Topshop
Blazer - Topshop
Necklace - Topshop
Sandals - Office
Nails - OPI Gel Manicure

Hope you are all enjoying the sun!






PS. The OPI nails are holding up well, its been five days and there is only a slight chip on my left hand, ring finger. So all in all, good so far, but I'll tell you about any further developments soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment