Saturday 27 July 2013

Product Review - Smashbox BB Cream, Max Factor Mascara


Hello everyone,

Hope you are all well, a few weeks ago I got some products from boots and I thought I would review two of my favorites for you. The first product was actually a tester, it is the 'Smashbox Photo Ready BB Cream'  It is oil free s.p.f 35 and glides on to the skin like a dream. The coverage is quite light and you do have to blend it very well in case it can look streaky. Yesterday I was with some friends playing tennis and because it was cloudy I neglected to put sun-cream on, but of course I got extremely burnt. However my face is still as pale as ever, so I was so thankful I'd worn it. The SPF is great, and it does leave your skin with a healthy finish. However the coverage is not the best and it did tend to streak on my face, so alot of blending is required. I don't think I'll be buying the full size of the product because it is very pricey at £27 and didn't work for me.

I next got the 'Max Factor False Lash Effect Mascara' in black, I have bought this product many a time and it never fails to impress me. I have used many mascaras and this is my favourite right now. The formula allows my lashes to look full and thick without looking too clumpy and brush is really big so gets every singe lash, which I love. This particular mascara works wonders with my lashes and I will definitely be repurchasing. It again is quite pricey at £10.99 but for me can last up to six months. 

I hope you enjoyed this review, I love writing them. If there are any products you would like me to review please comment below.  

Lots of love, 


No comments:

Post a Comment