Sunday 14 July 2013

Wireless Festival


Hello everyone,

Yesterday I went to Wireless! For those who haven't heard of Wireless it is a music festival which this year took place at the Olympic Park in London, you can go for 1-3 days but because of the price I opted for the one. I'd never been before but I'd heard it was amazing...and it was! I saw Jay Z, Rita Ora, Calvin Harris and so many more.

It was 30 degrees in London on Saturday and I can honestly say I've never been that hot before in my life but it was the best day ever and would highly recommend it to anyone. Definitely going to go next year!

I went with four of my closet friends and I thought I would share my festival look and highlights of the day with you. 


Enjoy,








Dress - Missguided
Shoes - White Hightop Converse
Necklace - Urban Outfitters
Sunglasses - Topshop
Nail Vanish - OPI 'You're Such A Kabuki Queen' 


Macklemore
The Main Stage
Me and Teki
Ps. Feel free to follow me on Bloglovin' Thank you!
 
<a href="http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/9849025/?claim=qxhy2ad2p2f">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>

No comments:

Post a Comment